Friday, June 22, 2007

Accidental Angles

Took this by accident while I was working with my phone this morning (sending myself pics). I kinda like it... My duck, my rock, my buckeye, and a really interesting angle on my keyboard.

[Ed: I'm coming up on day 150 of this project, and my motivation is flagging... As you can tell by the length of time it's taken me to get photos up this week. It's been fun, and I'm still finding interesting things to photograph--at least some of the time ;-) --and I think that I'll really enjoy looking back at this at some point, but my own self-gratification isn't enough right now... So, if there's anyone out there, a comment or two on whether or not I should keep going would be helpful. Thanks... :) ]

1 comment:

Kennis said...

I always, always look forward to your pictures and reading pretty much anything you write. Please keep it up...you are giving me inspiration to get "back in the saddle"